In the long term we need to establish a solution for the maintenance of Yew Tree Avenue. Our objectives are:
- To preserve the Avenue as a Heritage and public access site by annual clipping of the trees.
- To professionally maintain the shapes and to restore the designs or emblems on the sides of the trees which have been lost by neglect
- To keep the grass and ditches cut and clean
- To do more to encourage visitors to ensure higher standards of pet hygiene on the site.
- To work with schools to encourage visits and start a yew tree nursery.
You may already know Yew Tree Avenue and have watched the steady decline of the state of the trees. We are looking for people to help in a variety of ways. Not only fund raising, but publicity, social media and general support. You could support us by:
-Sharing our website and social media groups on your own profile
-Encouraging others to learn about Yew Tree Avenue and it's historical importance
-Taking pictures and sharing them - we would also love to see them
-Participating in our organised activities
-Donating your time or becoming a member of the group.
Visiting us is also an important part of supporting Yew Tree Avenue as it creates a good case for funding and the more people that visit, the more can see what a wonderful space this should be.
Please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org